Re: proposed features for pricelists

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Pete Houston <..hidden..> wrote:
> Agree with David - csv is what we would use out of those three (and also
> as a subsequent input format to any other system).

Ok, so just to clarify:

the pricelist for 1.3 was accidently omitted when we started the
branch.  It was added partially a couple months ago, and 1.3.14 adds
the ability to edit it.    In the process we ported it to a table
structure we are using for the reports for 1.4.

Adding these formats would be essentially a stage for adding them in
1.4 for all reports.  The report formats would then be based on these
formats for the pricelists.

CSV here is actually the most limited, because the pricelist lists
both the per customer and per pricegroup listings and hence we'd
probably just export the per customer pricelist.  For XLS and ODS I
may try to export both as separate worksheets.  For PDF, we can print
both as long tables......