Re: unexpected version error

Hi Chris,
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

I think at this point 1.3 can be run from branches/1.3.

Yes, I'd like to try.

At the moment,  I've used the commands you suggested:
"cd /usr/share/
rm -rf ledger-smb
svn co https://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ledger-smb/branches/1.3
ledger-smb

cd ledger-smb
sh tools/delete-company-database.
sh aels"

This successfully set up the directory:
/usr/local/share/1.3
with the ledger-smb files inside.

"Then re-run the setup.pl.  See if this fixes things."

Trying to re-run set-up.pl from
http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
results in a:
Problem loading page error (Unable to connect - Iceweasel can't establish a connection to the server at localhost.)

Should I be using a different URL to try to access setup.pl?
(Now I'm using the http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl)

Looking inside the 1.3 directory, I see copies of
ledgersmb-httpd.conf.template
and
ledgersmb.conf.default

Should I copy these so they appear without the .template and .default extensions?

Also, I think I need to change the port in the ledgersmb.conf to 5433 because of my postgres port setting.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Billy-