Re: Installation on Windows

This is a perl problem now, and not with LedgerSMB, but: ÂI cannot
install module File::MimeInfo; I get the reply

Running Build Install
 make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

earlier in the trail I get the message

Warning: Prerequisite 'File::DesktopEntry => 0.04' for 'PARDUS/File-MimeInfo/Fil
e-MimeInfo-0.16.tar.gz' failed when processing 'PARDUS/File-DesktopEntry/File-De
sktopEntry-0.04.tar.gz' with 'make_test => NO'. Continuing, but chances to succe
ed are limited.

I tried installing File::DesktopEntry module as well, but with the same results.

Could I be missing another module?