Re: unexpected version error

A tip: http://learn.to/quote/

> Once again, I installed the ledgersmb application using the procedure
> provided by Andres Basile in the password error thread, where he listed
> his install process on Wheezy.

This is out of this news tread. Would be nice if you had supplied an
url. Is this what your are talking about:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.finance.ledger.smb.user/5799

Did you do this step,
svn co https://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ledger-smb/trunk
?

I think you my be better to stick with a released version...
(Not the under development version)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/latest/download?source=files

This guide has info about that route:
http://www.ledgersmb.org/help/install/Ubuntu_Installation_Tutorial_LedgerSMB-1.3-SERIES.html