Re: unexpected version error

Sorry, Håvard,

Thanks for pointing this out.

Parameters for http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl

The screen says Database Management Console

http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl

Superuser Credentials

Super-user login postgres

Password postgres

Database aels

Clicking on Login

brings up the screen which says

Confirm Operation

Unknown version found.

Cancel?

Yes No

Next

Selecting either 'Yes' or 'No' brings me back to the Data Management Console (endless loop).

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to help on this. I really appreciate it.

Billy

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Håvard Sørli <..hidden..> wrote:
Billy,

You did not answer this question from Erik:

On 18. mars 2012 23:06, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
>     Logging in at setup.pl <http://setup.pl> gives the database as
>     'postgres'
>
> That doesn't seem correct. Can you tell us which parameters you enter
> into the 'setup.pl' login page? Did you enter 'aels'
> in the 'database' field? (the third one?)

??