Re: Unable to post sales invoice after 1.2 > 1.3 upgrade

Hi Andrew,

Currency was indeed the issue. After I added AUD as my default in System > Defaults it seems to work.
I also see the print button after posting the invoice.

The print button is a change in workflow: before, you could print invoices but forget to even post them. Now, since you can print them only after posting, you can't forget to record them. Basically: you can't print invoices if the system doesn't have a recorded receivable.Â
Regards,

Erik.