Re: ERROR: Permission denied for ...

Well, this is beyond me.

I've devoted the entire weekend to upgrading my database, but it looks
as though it would have been far more efficient to enter all the
information by hand.

It's the customer database that I'm primarily interested in, but after
repeatedly trying to import it, I have to give up. I've tried
importing it, I've tried running SQL inside psql, I've tried using
pgadmin, all in all a complete waste of time.

if anyone else has a 1.2 upgrade to make, do yourself a favour and
ignore the upgrade wizard and just set aside the hours required to
input the information by hand.