Re: ledgersmb password problem

Hi again,

Update

I reran the script, installed php5, and got over the password screen by typing ledgersmb as the password. Now I can get through the intial pages and get a 500 error

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, ..hidden.. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at localhost Port 80.

The apache error.log

"localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:17 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tTCP/IP connections on port 5432? at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/LedgerSMB/Database.pm line 269, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:17 2012] [error] [client ::1] DBI connect('dbname=template1','ledgersmb',...) failed: could not connect to server: Connection refused, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:17 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tIs the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:17 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tTCP/IP connections on port 5432?, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:17 2012] [error] [client ::1] could not connect to server: Connection refused, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:17 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tIs the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:17 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tTCP/IP connections on port 5432? at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/LedgerSMB/Database.pm line 275, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:27 2012] [error] [client ::1] createdb: could not connect to database postgres: could not connect to server: Connection refused, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:27 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tIs the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:27 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tTCP/IP connections on port 5432?, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:27 2012] [error] [client ::1] could not connect to server: Connection refused, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:27 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tIs the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:27 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tTCP/IP connections on port 5432?, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] DBI connect('dbname=aels','',...) failed: could not connect to server: Connection refused, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tIs the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tTCP/IP connections on port 5432?, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] could not connect to server: Connection refused, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tIs the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] \tTCP/IP connections on port 5432? at scripts/setup.pl line 417, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] Can't call method "quote_identifier" on an undefined value at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/LedgerSMB.pm line 793., referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/ledgersmb/setup.pl line 3., referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
[Sat Mar 17 10:55:40 2012] [error] [client ::1] Premature end of script headers: setup.pl, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl

Thanks for taking the time to read through this!

Best Regards,

Billy