Re: Everything's gone after upgrade

Since I got the 1.3 working, I'd prefer just to populate the database in stead of going through it all again.

I've attached the files.

Linda

Linda Ursin
Heksebua

Adresse:                      Tlf:     (+47) 402 40 767
Solvang                        www:     http://heksebua.com
7288 Soknedal              E-post:  ..hidden..

Org: NO 995 578 107