Re: attempted upgrade from ledgersmb 1.2

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
One note here, 9.1 wouldn't the reason.  The key questions here are:

1)  What's up with your data?  Did somehow something get changed between 1.2 and 1.3?  Since the upgrade is non-destructive, we can rule this out rather than simply asserting it's unlikely.

2)  Once we rule out (or possibly confirm) a change going from 1.2 to 1.3, then we have to figure out why you are seeing these problems in your installation.

Note 1.3.11 has some new features which allow switching debit/credit columns when trying to view something likea bank statement.  However, these are not at issue in your installation because I only coded them a couple weeks ago.

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem in 1.3.11-rc1.  The running balance shows the normal balance, not what you are seeing.

If I am misunderstanding you and the problem is not just the running balance column, please let me know.