Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.10 - next . .

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

On 2012-02-05 00:19, Chris Travers wrote:
> so drop tablefunc_crosstab_2, tablefunc_crosstab_3, and
> tablefunc_crosstab_4 from template1.

Did that as we went before . .

> Then you should be good.

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
"menu_acl_pkey" for table "menu_acl"
ERROR:  function connectby(text, text, text, text, text, integer, text)
does not exist
LINE 5:   FROM (connectby('menu_node'::text, 'id'::text, 'parent'::t...
                ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might
need to add explicit type casts.
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block
ERROR:  c . .

Can you successfully create extension in a new database?

I know you say you need to get this up shortly.  If we can't resolve it like this I could open a paid support case for you.  I could probably take it up tomorrow night.  (I could email you my ssh key if you need it).

> I will probably look at documenting this since it may bite other
> people.  I am wondering if this was restored from an update.  If
> not, I wonder if something crazy is going on with the package you are
> using.  On the latter, I suppose only time will give us a pattern of
> other failures.

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Of course if we aren't to that point I would be happy to keep helping you out this way too.