Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.10 - next . .

Chris,

On 2012-02-05 00:19, Chris Travers wrote:
so drop tablefunc_crosstab_2, tablefunc_crosstab_3, and
tablefunc_crosstab_4 from template1.

Did that as we went before . .

Then you should be good.

NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "menu_acl_pkey" for table "menu_acl" ERROR: function connectby(text, text, text, text, text, integer, text) does not exist
LINE 5:   FROM (connectby('menu_node'::text, 'id'::text, 'parent'::t...
                ^
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts. ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
ERROR:  c . .

I will probably look at documenting this since it may bite other
people. ÂI am wondering if this was restored from an update. ÂIf
not, I wonder if something crazy is going on with the package you are
using. ÂOn the latter, I suppose only time will give us a pattern of
other failures.

Thanks,

Phil.
--