Re: Anyone see this (open source tax software) as interesting/helpful?

On 02. feb. 2012 08:13, Chris Travers wrote:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opentaxsolver/ as an open source
alternative.

I am wondering if there are folks who would find integration with such
software interesting and/or helpful.  If so, I might get in touch with
the authors and look at helping out with some of this.

This was an interesting project to integrate with LedgerSMB. I need to transfer the case to Norwegian rules, but according to the website it should be possible.