Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.10

On 2012-02-01 12:45, Chris Travers wrote:
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..

Roderick,

On 2012-01-30 09 [1]:57, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> Chris Travers wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Philip Rhoades
<..hidden.. [2]>
>> wrote:
>>> Chris,
>>>
>>> RPM?
>>
>> The RPM drops the version number requirement for the
perl-config-std
>> package, and it is there at the same download location.
>
> FYI, perl-Config-Std has been updated on Rpmforge to 0.900-1.
> Notification came from Dag Wieers Monday that my patched spec
file
> had
> been accepted and I just checked that the updated had gone
through
> and
> was accessible.

I presume installing this version does not help with my
tablefunc.sql
problem?

Philip:

Can you check what PostgreSQL version you are running? Â I assumed it
was 9.0 but better be sure.

postgresql-9.1.2-2.fc16.x86_64

Also can you check the following files in /tmp/ledgersmb?

dblog
dblog_stderr
dblog_stdout

Attaching them would be helpful

These files have not been created during the install yet - it is not getting that far I think . .

Thanks,

Phil.

Thanks,

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades

GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW Â Â Â2001
Australia
E-mail: ..hidden.. [3]

The most comprehensive online learning library for Microsoft
developers
is just $99.99! Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL - plus HTML5, CSS3,
MVC3,
Metro Style Apps, more. Free future releases when you subscribe
now!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-d2d [4]

Links:
------