From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
To: ..hidden..
Sent: Wednesday, 18 January 2012, 13:28
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Installation on Windows XP

Hi Abdul;

I am guessing there is an issue with system() on Windows, at least
when run in a service context.  I am looking into some other
alternatives for you.

I think you can try something like:

LSMB_NEW_DB=mynewdbname PGUSER=postgres PGPASSWORD=[pg_sqlpassword]
LSMB_TEST_DB=1 make test

If that works, then I can walk you through manually creating an admin
user.  Do you want a single user system or one where the admin only
has access to manage users?