Re: postscript printing.

latex and pdflatex are both there and seen to run on a small test file I
created.

It is now kicking out PDF for both PDF and PS printing to the screen.
It seems that including graphics adds an interesting twist since eps
will work with all output formats but PDF and there you need pdf
graphics. I used epstopdf to touch them.

Backing out all the graphics I still get a PDF for PS output.
same with using the templates from the demo directory.