Re: Reversing payment to fully paid vendor invoice?

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 5:10 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> To reverse a payment, use the Cash/Vouchers/Reverse Payment menu item.

Thanks!

The fact that the screen is a batch processing screen threw me off at
first. After entering a transaction date, I was able to find and
reverse the payments I wanted to.

There's one problem however: I'm very sure I created only a single
reversal batch, but when looking at the invoices, there are now TWO
reversal payments attached. So, an invoice paid originally at 299.30
has two records stating 'reversal' each of which says -299.30.

Did anybody see this behaviour as well, or is this PEBCAK?

Bye,

Erik.