installation on FreeBSD

Hello.

I THINK I've successfully installed LedgerSMB 1.3.7 on FreeBSD and I've setup a new Postgres user 'ledgersmb' with role createdb.

When I try creating the database via /setup.pl, I get:

Error!

42883:ERROR: function public.person__list_salutations() does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM "public"."person__list_salutations"() ^ HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

In /tmp/dblog there are this kind of errors:
psql:sql/modules/chart.sql:89: ERROR:  type "chart" does not exist
psql:sql/modules/chart.sql:92: ERROR:  function chart_list_all() does not exist
psql:sql/modules/chart.sql:112: ERROR:  type "chart" does not exist
psql:sql/modules/chart.sql:119: ERROR:  function chart_get_ar_ap(integer) does not exist

When I create the database beforehand and then go to setup.pl, it says that it's of unsupported version.

I have also tried using script tools/prepare-company-database.sh, but it does not work on FreeBSD - getopts does not understand -l and without it, the script just kept running for 3 hours (sometimes doing smth with Postgres, sometimes doing something else and eating CPU) until I killed it.

Is the problem in Postgres user or smth else?

--
Silver