Re: VirtualBox image

Thanks for this David,

I was going to download the vdi but at 11-21k a second it's claiming it's going to take 16h.

Maybe a few ppl are downloading it atm?

I will have a look at the instructions.

James.

On 6 December 2011 07:02, David A. Bandel <..hidden..> wrote:
Folks,

I have a VirtualBox image up w/ the latest LedgerSMB.  There are also
instructions on how to proceed to create a company.

For those who don't want to download a large image (nearly 1Gb), I
have do it urself instructions.

All may be found at:  http://david.bandel.us/software/

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
--
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the the universe. -- Albert Einstein