Re: Ok, maybe it isn't worth upgrading all the data...

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 01:31, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 10:11 PM,  <..hidden..> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, it was an invoice I get monthly. I just lumped it in as a AP
>> thingy.
>
> Ok.  So a couple questions:
> 1)  Is there an appropriate AP account set up?
> 2)  If hte parts were migrated check to see if the income_accno_id,
> inventory_accno_id, and expense_accno_id values are found in
> account.id.

Chris,

This is the same place I found some orphans (data from SQL-Ledger
days) when I upgraded my database.

David A. Bandel
--
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the the universe. -- Albert Einstein