Re: Upgrade issues from 1.2.21 to 1.3.5

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 05:08, Robert Fraser <..hidden..> wrote:
> Thanks for your help Chris

[snip]

> Is this part of the upgrade documented?  I couldn't find anything outside of
> a previous list email that mentioned what should be entered in some of those
> fields.  I'd be happy to write something up if it helps.

Rob,

At this point, the documentation is severely lacking.  Focus has been
on bugs and implementing some new routines.  If you'd join the -devel
list, we (I at least) can answer questions.  I have some unofficial
information on my own site that I will likely introduce to this list
once I get some feedback or get a chance to better test is myself
(specifically a VirtualBox .vdi mostly ready to go with instructions
on how to duplicate and get everything running the way you want it --
upgrade instructions are not yet included).

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
--
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the the universe. -- Albert Einstein