Re: Ok, maybe it isn't worth upgrading all the data...

Sorry, it was an invoice I get monthly. I just lumped it in as a AP thingy.

On Sat, 3 Dec 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 7:10 PM,  <..hidden..> wrote:

I have a 1.2.19 that I am running in parallel with 1.3.7. On a relatively
simple AP transaction I get an SQL error:

Hi;

This is a simple AP transaction or a sales invoice?