more conversion issues.

I have about 2000 duplicate AP invoice numbers.
Which is a pain to go through and fix one at a time.

We have a number of vendors who supply invoices monthly with a common account number.

Does anybody have a process suggestion that I can use to make all of these unique. I was thinking of using the existing invnumber + id but that will be somewhat ugly.

Also moving forward how to others deal with this issue?

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971x690
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974