Re: can /ledgersmb/login.pl take arguments ?

On 21. nov. 2011 08:39, Chris Travers wrote:
On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Håvard Sørli<..hidden..>  wrote:
Username and password have to be sent via auth fields.

company=database_name is an accepted argument.

Should this worked:
http://localhost/ledgersmb/login.pl?company=ledgersmbtest

I think we are talking different things.
We talk about the same, but different user cases.

I will have to run some
tests.  We could probably prepopulate company with the value supplied
if that is helpful.

Yes, that would make it possible to bookmark/link login urls, and login to the correct db.