Re: postgres 9.1 and Ledgersmb 1.3.X

I wonder if the PostgreSQL upgrade changed the location of your
contrib directory.  Search your system for tablefunc.sql using either
the find or locate command to find out the correct path.  Then open
ledgersmb.conf and set the contrib_dir attribute using this path.

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Sent from my iPad