new install password request

Hi
I am new to LedgerSMB
I installed in a fresh install of Ubuntu on Friday with few problems.
(note that your installation tutorial has an error - the line where you adduser ledgersmb needs to be broken into 2 lines - for those of us who were just copy & pasting)

All seemed fine on Friday evening when I went home for the weekend. (I was able to login)
Now when I login I get an other password request popup opening with:
A username and password are being requested by http://127.0.0.1. The site says: "LedgerSMB"

I have probably made a simple mistake - I used to work a lot with Unix servers and web software, but that was more than 10 years ago, so I am a little rusty.

Thanks

Bill