Re: upgrade from 1.2.21 to 1.3.3

2011/11/4 Philippe Schelté <..hidden..>:
> In fact your discussion about non unique records gave me the idea to
> renumbered all my parts (they where all at 1) 1,2,3...etc
> and you know what ? it passed
> I had also some invoices with the same number so I have fixed this.
>
> Now I'm on screen asking me :
>
> the contrib dir (Hu! never heard of that) what must I set here ?
> The default Country : "fr" ? or "FR" ? or "FRANCE" ?
> What must I set for Default AR and Default AP ?

contrib dir for Debian and derivatives is: /usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension
not sure what it will be for RH and derivatives

country FR (can also be lower case as the script does a lower() on both sides

Default AR and Default AP are account numbers.  You _must_ choose a
summary account in each of these areas.  This is where the LedgerSMB
will dump reversing entries, etc. it doesn't know what else to do
with.

OK -- will be trying to update the UPGRADE documentation (time, time
-- when are they going to make days 48 hours long?) based on some of
your questions and problems as others will encounter the same.