Re: upgrade from 1.2.21 to 1.3.3

On 04. nov. 2011 09:11, Philippe Schelté wrote:
Third, if I go to login.pl, I fill my LedgerSMB user credentials, in
the "Company" field what do I have to fill exactly ?
again I have the additionnal apache2 authentication that I fill with my
postgresql user owner of the LedgerSMB database.
But I cannot login, because after having tried several "Company" names,
it says that it doesn't find the "company".

Its's in documented in INSTALL
http://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ledger-smb/trunk/INSTALL?revision=3941

6) Login with your name (database username),
    password (database user password), Company (databasename)