Re: Canadian CoA feedback

Sadly PST still exists in a few bazaar cases.

http://www.rev.gov.on.ca/en/tax/rst/

QUOTE

RST continues to apply to:

  • taxable insurance premiums, and
  • private sales of specified vehicles from a person who is not a GST/HST registrant.

RST related activities such as audits, refunds and appeals, etc., that apply to periods prior to July 1, 2010 continue during our wind-down period.

The information below explains how RST applies after June 30, 2010 to insurance premiums and specified vehicles.

On 10/30/2011 04:31 PM, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
Hi,

>From what I've heard, the Canadian CoA should not contain PST tax
anymore. It should contain GST and HST. I'm unaware of the rates.

Could someone confirm so I can update the CoA file(s)?

Thanks in advance!

Bye,

Erik.