Re: 1.3.3 RC1 - Partsgroup-group mixed in menu

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Pongrácz István
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>
> I spent a short time with the recent 1.3.3. RC1 and I found some issues:
>
> * It seems, in the Goods Services menu the Partsgroup and Group menus are mixed.
> * Also, when I try to add a new Group, I got error message:
>  Error!
>  INSERT INTO partsgroup (partsgroup)
>  VALUES (?)
>  ERROR: permission denied for relation partsgroup
> * Under Riports, seems these are also mixed (Partsgroup vs. groups)
>
> Have a nice day,
> IStván

Do you know if this also affects 1.3.2?  I am guessing that since the
menu is entirely contained in the db and hasn't had any changes so far
in 1.3.x, that it affects all of these.  In which case I will put
together a fix for 1.3.x after 1.3.3 is released (I have to figure out
how to do this update in a graceful way given our current structure).