Announcing Budgeting Extension for LedgerSMB 1.3 (for validation now)

Hi all;

I have created a budgetting extension for LedgerSMB which is now ready
for further feedback and validation.  Barring any unforeseen problems,
I believe it can be released in its current state.  It is not very
full-featured yet but it does some basics, and as an add-on it can be
released on a schedule different from that of LedgerSMB.

The module currently supports:
* Budgets per department and/or project
* Notes attached to budgets
* Separation of duties (entry and approval are not necessarily the
same individual)
* Obsolescence of budgets
* Basic variance reports

If anyone would like a tarball, you can find it at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Beta%20Releases/budgetting-1.0/

To install, untar over your ledgersmb installation and run the following files:

* sql/modules/budgetting-tables.sql
* sql/modules/budgetting-roles.sql (preprocess first as normal)
* sql/modules/budgetting-menu.sql
* sql/modules/Budgetting.sql

Then assign users who should have access to the module appropriate permissions.