New password required.

I can't log in to my Ledgersmb system since an automatic security
upgrade on Ubuntu 11.10 yesterday.

Every time I try to log in I am asked for an additional username and password:

<quote>A user name and password are being requested by
http://localhost. The site says: "LedgerSMB"</quote>

No combination of username or password that I have on the system
works, presumably because (prior to yesterday) no such username and
password exists.

Anyone have similar issues? Any workarounds? This is pretty urgent as
I need my invoices out.

I have just upgraded to 1.3.1, but I don't think that is the problem.

Regards,

Dave Coventry