Re: 1.3RC4 Installation Latest Log messages

Roger that, and I can report that I have ledgerSMB up and running at the login
prompt. And I can navigate through the menus......

THANK YOU!

I'll start the eval by inputting data tomorrow.

Where do you want me to post the "how to"? Do you want me to modify the INSTALL
file and submitt? Or a separate document on how to get LedgerSMB up and running
under Debian?

Again, Thank You!

Dave

PS: I wish you a safe flight! Minus being felt-out in the airport by TSA.....

:-)