Re: 1.3RC4 Installation HTTP 404 issue help request Log messages

Thank you. I've got the web portion up and running, but have other issues. I
re-read the INSTALL text file, and I didn't see where I missed any steps.

I think once I have this all up and operational I'll write a wiki on it and
share it with the group/project.

The "./tools/prepare-company-database.sh" is throwing errors along the lines of
(there are several unique entries along the lines of:)

"ERROR:  role "lsmb_aci__project_translation_create" already exists"

When running the setup.pl script, when I acknowledge that this is an unknown
version and asks permission to proceed (from the webpage), and I grant it, it's
goes back to the 500 error.

But knowning what I know now....I'm going to ferret through the error.log and
see if there is anything else obvious before I post any more issues.

I'll post with other issues, and then the fixes.

Thank You for the assistance.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Dave