Re: Public demo for 1.3?

HiÂIstvÃn,

I'd be in a position to host one, but my other instances are all locked down pretty tight. Having a completely open application doesn't seem right: with the right tricks the app would start operating as a mail host. Do you have any idea what to lock down on the app to prevent that kind of abuse yet still allow users to experiment enough to get a good impression of it?

Bye,

Erik.