Re: apache not connecting to PostgreSQL anymore?

Chris, I'm SO sorry for your time, I just feel like such an idiot!
I tried to login with: login.php, NOT with login.pl.

It WORKS!

I'm very sorry.
But feel a bit consolidated by the fact that even you also overlooked it
four times :p

Really, sorry.

ario