Re: RPM's for 1.3.0 RC series

if you feel inclined to punt me the latest RPM/SRPM I will give it a try.

On 09/12/2011 01:40 PM, Chris Travers wrote:
Hi all;

RC1 has had a permissions issue reported so I will probably start
releasing RPM's with RC2 (out later this week).  I have tested the
spec file and it builds.  Currently we include all the standard
recommended and default-installed dependencies, and don't bother with
the very optional ones (like Microsoft Excel output).  Users who want
these can install the dependencies themselves.

if anyone would like to see interim snapshot RPM's, feel free to email me.