Re: PayPal and multiple currencies

I think the only way to do it would be to allow account to be set to a certain currency. So that I'd have a PayPal GBP and a PayPal USD (which is effectively the way PayPal has it). So if the transaction is not in my base currency, but I select a bank account that is in the same currency, no conversion is done. Then later if I transfer from my USD to my GBP in PayPal, I can just have a transaction for that in ledger and input the exchange rate that PayPal gave me at the time.

The only complication I can see beyond this is that sometimes I'll purchase something and PayPal will use funds from both my USD and GBP balance... But that said, I *think* the currency bank account solution above would account for this.

Lyle