Re: "Session expired" when clicking too fast

Sorry to come back to this again, but it's not yet clear to me,
especially what you mean by 'cluster', and no doubt my description of
the problem contained some ambiguity/ies.

I think I have one Pg 'cluster' on my computer, with different
databases, each for one 'company', because when I set up (past tense)
the system, I created various databases from within the LSMB browser.
It's the switching between theses databases that causes the
inconvenience of having to re-submit a password over and again.

Is that what you mean that can be solved by renaming a cookie?

ario