Re: Request for comments: towards CRM functionality

>> LX-Office is also a fork of SQL-Ledger.
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-office/
>>
>> There is a CRM extension available as well as a shop interface.
>> I could imagine the interface works with OSC.
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-office/files/

LX-Office has it addressed the reverse invoice issues with
COGS/Sales/Inventory that is inherited from SL? The issue is a hard sell
to any company selling tangible goods and accept returns. Company needs a
way to account for products being returned and issue refunds and has a
correct balance sheet and income statement at monthends...Tim