Re: Poll: Most helpful feature after 1.3?

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 4:10 PM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:
snip

>> One issue - - I am lots and lots of miles from anyone else that I know
>> that has high knowledge levels and I need my work system to be there
>> for running my businesses. (I do have three operational systems at the
>> present time and am only running two.)
>
> Where are you located?  What can we do to help?

I rarely need help with things. It tends to show up when I am trying
to get software running. The simple stuff usually doesn't create
problems but something that needs major programs that come with a
suite of associated stuff - - now that's where I just fall apart. I
just don't know what the error message mean or what to do about them.

If someone were available for email questions for advice, possibly
even before I tried to install something, that would be just grand.

I'm located in what is called the North Western Parkland in Manitoba
Canada and I am about 4 1/2 hours drive from a major city and as I
just moved here from about 600 miles away have absolutely no
connections there!

Thanking you for your assistance and consideration!

Darald