Re: 1.3 is still a prerelease

On 07/22/2011 11:42 AM, Chris Travers wrote:
1.3 is still a prerelease.  You shouldn't be installing it unless you
have help and/or know what you are doing.  I would also recommend it
as a prerelease only where the reconciliation or separation of duties
enhancements are required.

I'm a gnucash user interested in the possibility of separating duties
and also using my installation over the net from a couple of locations.
I also am interested in your report templates and using
keyboard-wedge-USB input devices.

Will the security be tight enough to run ledgerSMB on a server
connected to the internet?
I would have to use it with web browser SSL always in that case -- is
that supported now, or planned to?  What other security suggestions
do you have for such an installation?

John