Re: Poll: Most helpful feature after 1.3?

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 7:53 AM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:
snip

> It might also be worth pointing out this list as a place for install help.

Sorry I forgot to address this in the previous post.

At this time (June/July 2010) I was trying to install LedgerSMB I
hadn't seen a post on either of the devel or the user fora for over a
period of months not knowing what that meant I understood it to mean
that no one was active on the lists at that time and tried to find
someone to help. The results were not a lot of fun.

When one has enough experience to know that and error x means that I
need to link and and b or install this support program that's great.
When you don't know its hard to even determine how to phrase the
question so that you MIGHT get a good response out of google. When you
can mainly garbage out of those requests the tenacity starts
disappearing - - quickly.

Darald