Re: Template preference question

I do not particularly like the extra spacing, and wouldn't mind seeing it go. Bold and caps would be my preference.

Luke

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

Hi all;

Currently the templates all use boldface and extra spacing to
emphasize the document type.  So an invoice has I N V O I C E in bold
on it.

Does anyone really like this?  Is there any preference to change it to
just boldface and capitals, or even capitalized with lowercase?

This can of course all be changed in the template but what would folks
prefer to see as the default behavior in 1.3 onwards?