Taxable/non-taxable reports

Hi all;

For 1.3, I am leaning towards removing the taxable/non-taxable details
reports. It is not clear to me there is an easy way of ensuring that
these reports are accurate across all (or even most) supported tax
scenarios at present,   The summary reports., however, can be ensured
to be accurate.  I think details reports of this sort would need to be
add-on territory at present.  This would allow requirements to be
better-fleshed out, and for the reports to evolve within the stable
branch in a way in which they cannot if they are part of core.

The detail report was also removed from SQL-Ledger 2.6.24.

Is this reasonable?  Any specific concerns about this decision?