1.3 Taxation: modelling VAT (3 levels)

Here in The Netherlands, we have 3 levels of VAT: 19%, 6% and 0%
(which is different from 'not applicable' in the sense that 'not
applicable' doesn't require VAT specification on the invoice).

Looking at 1.3, there are 2 sales tax types: GST and PST. We don't
have that difference here. However, we have 3 levels for different
types of goods.

How should I model a single tax type with multiple "levels" in 1.3?
Does it require the missing "extended" taxation module?

Bye,

Erik.