Re: Development progress

As further progress, we've closed out large numbers of 1.3 bugs and
this is continuing.  I expect to make a few changes to the db loading
routines to make them easier to maintain.  Commits are continuing
apace.  Perhaps another beta of 1.3 can be released soon.

What I'dlike to accomplish for the next beta is:

1)  Menus respecting acls.
2)  All employee management working (right now it is all broken)
3)  Database scripts broken down to be easier to maintain metadata
tables like the ones for the menu.
4)  Adjustments made to accomplish the above.
5)  The patches marked for manual merge having been merged.