Re: If we are putting in 1.3 proposals....

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

bit.  The largest issue would probably be for displaying the file
attached to a payment.

You don't.  That is a user issue.  You provide a download link.

In its purist form, it would be a file upload by post operation, with a file field, and a button. After it's up, it's a download link for that file, and a new file field for another one, and so on for as many files.

To me, the biggest technical question, is what you do with files in the intermediate steps of form handling (I.E. updates).

Luke