If we are putting in 1.3 proposals....

One thing I would like to see is the ability to attach binary data files to things like orders and invoices and payments.

A lot of our invoices have associated files and it would be nice to be able to keep these associated with the generated invoice. We also scan and print copies of all the cheques used to pay invoices(The copies have saved our asses a few times) and keeping a scanned copy would be nicer than the big filing cabinet.
It would be nice to scan invoices coming in to save on the paper load.

If someone wants to push a proposal at me to do this. We may be able to fund the work.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971x690
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974