Re: Tex Order Template Weirdness

I'm reasonably sure that some problem has appeared in the template conditional code. I've had two or three issues now since the upgrade, that are all solvable by removing conditional code (address, address2, or email), and just including the fields directly. I've only noticed it in orders so far, although that may not mean anything.

Luke